Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Wanted: Bimota YB10 J57RPE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
afd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:58 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Bimota YB10 J57RPE Reply with quote

Hi all,

So I have previously been on here, but I can't get my log in to work so thought would post via here, ( bimotayb10)

In a nutshell, I stupidly sold (due to part of the grieving process and pushing everything away) my Bimota YB10 in 2017, which had been in my family for a long number of years since I was 15 so nearly 27 years ago now, and has a lot of memories. I think it was advertised on here in 2020 and put in practical sportbike magazine, but I only realised after it had sold. I have pm'd the previous seller.

I am trying to track it down, so if anyone knows where is it or if it comes up for sale please let me know, the registration was J57 RPE from memory.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Many thanks
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based in the UK?....was it a monoposto or Biposto?...I might know where it is
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted: Bimota YB10 J57RPE Reply with quote

afd wrote:
Hi all,

So I have previously been on here, but I can't get my log in to work so thought would post via here, ( bimotayb10)

In a nutshell, I stupidly sold (due to part of the grieving process and pushing everything away) my Bimota YB10 in 2017, which had been in my family for a long number of years since I was 15 so nearly 27 years ago now, and has a lot of memories. I think it was advertised on here in 2020 and put in practical sportbike magazine, but I only realised after it had sold. I have pm'd the previous seller.

I am trying to track it down, so if anyone knows where is it or if it comes up for sale please let me know, the registration was J57 RPE from memory.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Many thanks

You have got the reg right.....MOT expired on 21 Jan 2021 last year....It did 201 miles between Jan 2020 and Jan 2021....so was still being used
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: