Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Sold the 3D Naked.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
niels550

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:28 am    Post subject: Sold the 3D Naked. Reply with quote

So, its goodbye folks Sad

I'd like to thank everyone for their invaluable advice over the years. This forum has been a treasure trove of knowledge. And has saved my sanity a number of times when Ive been at wits end.

I'm really sorry to have sold the bike. It was probably one of the nicest riding and handling bikes I've ever owned - especially around the hills behind the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.

As far as I am aware the bike has been sent to New Zealand. Should be great riding over there.

For the curious, I have gone to the dark side and bought a new R1250GS as I plan to tour off the beaten tracks in my dotage.It's limousine like in comfort until, until...... you have to put your feet down to stay upright while reversing into a parking space.
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From one Dark side to another.....oh well...but yeh....those GS's ride well when under motion...but when leg powered...their weight takes on a whole new workout being needed.....enjoy
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Niels....at least this issue that I caused is now far behind you...apologies for spotting the error....it made me laugh at least when I re-read your old post

"ps... and yes they did spell Anniversary incorrectly. I never noticed until you pointed it out. Now it cannot be unseen. Sad"

Enjoy whatever you ride next....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Tesi All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: