Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Brake lines and bits

View previous topic :: View next topic  
welshlamb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:23 pm    Post subject: Brake lines and bits Reply with quote

Just had HEL Performance make me up a set of lines for my DB2.

They said they would take 3 days to turnaround. After 10 working days (I have low expectations) I chased up. They were very apologetic and said they had had a bit of a Spring rush of business and some staff absences the last week. More importantly they have shipped the next day, extended me a discount and upgraded postage to express delivery FOC.

https://www.helperformance.com/contact/

T: +44 (0)1392 811 601
F: +44 (0)1392 811 681
E: shaun.northcott@helperformance.com

Also had some dealings with Harris Performance recently and again found them very helpful in answering some questions and delivering ahead of schedule. Even though they are still mixing WFH and being 'at the shop'

https://www.harris-performance.com/

Always nice (and often a relief) to mention good experiences!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: