Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Good evening folks, deposit placed today finally!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nito

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello! Reply with quote

welshlamb wrote:
Welcome Nito, fabulous looking bike. Paul Murphy last year restored an SB2 which I believe is on long term loan to a US museum. Check out his thread if you haven’t already. Also your final sentence begs a question....what else is on your remaining bike wish list.. another Bimota or some other longed for steed?

Thanks, I have done a search on SB2’s and found some stuff but don’t recall a complete restore thread, I’ll be sure to check it out thanks Smile

Remaining bike wish list...that would be a whole new thread lol, and a good one it would be too if it hasn’t already been done!! It’s a certifiable condition this collecting malarky! The SB2 was the prized piece. Still on the list is a Benelli Tornado 1130 among others, there’s a nice one that has caught my attention. With any of these bikes you seldom get to choose your moment, just a case of if you happen to be in a position to move or not at the time a right one pops up.

Ps...2bims, do you need to rename yourself 3bims now, following what I saw arrived on the fb page?? If so, congrats, looks fabulous ????????

Thanks
Nito
2bims

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...to be honest...my log on should be ,"8 bims"...but this forum doesn't let you change your user name....the 2bims was because I initially bought a pair of heavily molded db2 and yb11 that had been laid up for some 8 years without being touched...
Nito

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, impressive lol, only Bims or has some other marque snuck its way in there along the way?

There’s no salvation in here, it’s like holding an unsupervised AA meeting in a room with a free bar Wink In good company then it seems Smile

Cheers
Nito
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other marques have come and gone...some have stayed...bimota db1, db2, db4, db5r, db6r, db5 borsalino, vdue, tesi3d moto corse, and I have a few tinker 2 strokes....cagiva super city 125 lucky strike a tambourine designed bike , dt125r and a kdx220
Nito

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely list there, love the super city! There’s a Cagiva freccia 125 lucky explorer on fb at the moment!!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/702658987352794/
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is nice that.....doesnt seem to want to show its left side though....Highesh miles though....Heres my SuperCity link on here

http://www.bimotaforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6156&start=45
Nito

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's beautiful Steve,

Good job! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: