Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Sheds... Garages.... Man Caves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a problem in lacking "bimota" content...we all have to start somewhere....Nice chesterfield Stink wheel 250.....twin ZXR's or is one a 400?.....nice mix and match of Italian and Japanese....and a trusty practical black thing to the left.....Whats the twin doors far left? WIth curved protruberance at the head of it...??..Spray booth?...Walk in Beer Room?....intrigued
Nito

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
Not a problem in lacking "bimota" content...we all have to start somewhere....Nice chesterfield Stink wheel 250.....twin ZXR's or is one a 400?.....nice mix and match of Italian and Japanese....and a trusty practical black thing to the left.....Whats the twin doors far left? WIth curved protruberance at the head of it...??..Spray booth?...Walk in Beer Room?....intrigued

One ZXR is the Homologation R, an M1 in the endurance colours. The other is an L3 750, in the actual Suzuka Itoham endurance colours. It's ironic that the red white green is known as the 'team france' endurance colours. They were partially team france colours, but Kawasaki being team green meant the road bikes were finished in with white red and green instead of the usual 'R' which was white blue and green, as a nod to the team france colours. The actual race bikes were white red and blue to match the Itoham sponsors and won the Suzuka endurance race that year (1993). Not very kawsaki lol. I bought that as a track bike but have yet to venture out with it and again, it's maybe too nice to track because it is in beautiful condition.

The twin doors you mention is nothing so glamorous I'm afraid, just a double cabinet with a roll of bubble wrap on top, hehe!

Cheers
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubble wrap....tch....and here was me getting excited.....Nice little imoji/icon of your SB2 recently added....I think it took me some 5 years to get around to doing that
welshlamb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
welshlamb wrote:
Ray916MN wrote:
Pics from last year. Cleared and straightened up a bit in preparation for a race watching party.

Last time I saw that KB3 it was for sale in Arizona. Guess its missing some winter sun just now! Lovely bike and awesome spec...real old skool!!

What KB3 lambie? Have you replied on the wrong post?.....

The KB3 was in a post on Page 1 it just took a long time for me to notice it.... and then to reply to your post!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: