Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Looking for a YB6 - YB6 Tuatara

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:40 pm    Post subject: Looking for a YB6 - YB6 Tuatara Reply with quote

Hi, I’m looking to purchase a YB6 or YB6 Tuatara.

Please contact me if you have one for sale.

Thanks,

John.
Kevmcdo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning, not selling my one but I do know of a Tuatara that is going for sale.

It’s going for circa £8500 I think but would need to double check.

Pm if interested.
Jonny B Bad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:03 pm    Post subject: YB6/Tuatara Reply with quote

Even in the rare world of Bimota, a Tuatara is a rare thing. But if it's for riding, an Exup with carbs over a Genesis with period FI every time.
Spongebob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Tuatara but not selling I'm afraid. They do come up for sale from time to time and there was one on Car and Classic last year. I believe it was sold back to Italy. Mine is a German import. Bought it about 3 years ago. Was hoping to actually get it on the road this year but....

If you are on Facebook there is a Brit in Japan called Drew Jonsen who exports bikes to the UK etc. I know he has a Tuatara he was tarting up to sell but the body work was damaged where its been badly strapped down and cracked fibreglass. You might want to look him up. I've used him for parts in the past without issue but some of his posting on Facebook make you question his sanity.....

Good luck
PaulDB2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful in dealing with certain individuals in Japan, I know some people have had some real horror stories.
Bud977

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, do your research about the dealers if you want to get a bike from Japan. Read the reviews and comments, and listen to them.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spongebob wrote:
I have a Tuatara but not selling I'm afraid. They do come up for sale from time to time and there was one on Car and Classic last year. I believe it was sold back to Italy. Mine is a German import. Bought it about 3 years ago. Was hoping to actually get it on the road this year but....

If you are on Facebook there is a Brit in Japan called Drew Jonsen who exports bikes to the UK etc. I know he has a Tuatara he was tarting up to sell but the body work was damaged where its been badly strapped down and cracked fibreglass. You might want to look him up. I've used him for parts in the past without issue but some of his posting on Facebook make you question his sanity.....

Good luck

I wouldn't touch him with a shitty bargepole///////….He's let a lot of people down and cost them small fortunes to get bikes back off him....He;s madder than a Box of frogs....Just IMHO.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: