Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

VDUE Evoluzione

View previous topic :: View next topic  
driift

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:05 pm    Post subject: VDUE Evoluzione Reply with quote

Jolly moto carbureted version with all updates
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know of 2....one is all black with carbon fibre full bodywork...last of the last...all mods
driift

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What’s going rate fir a fully sorted one these days? Prefer the green white red version.
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All depends on where you live and the exchange rate of your countrys currency compared to the sellers country....here in the UK we're screwed all round on the USD, the EUro and Jap Yen at the moment

Heres one in Italy with all the mods from the Man himself that made the mods

https://www.subito.it/moto-e-scooter/bimota-altro-modello-2001-monza-300533310.htm
driift

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactly what I am after, might have to get with Piero and see if I can get something put together Love the Bimota Racing fairing the Jolly Motos and the BST wheels

2bims

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes...Piero can convert his Race Trofeo bike to that.....He still has the Twin Jolly Moto race cans that exit the same as that....I think he had run out of the carbon number plate holders that are cut-out for the end cans but I'm sure he can get them made up...…£2,500 extra for the BST Carbon fibre wheels though...but at least they make them as a direct bolt on fit....

He's away in the mountains on holiday at the moment to escape the heat of the Italian summer....drop me a line if you need any help to contact....
driift

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims,

You seem to be very knowledgeable about the VDUE. What sort of horsepower at the wheel are these late model Evoluziones putting out. I am in the USA and had what I believe to be one of the only reworked original fi models in the states. Once I swapped the wire harness for the newer version a lot of the glitches went away. Help from Dirk in Germany who says they have made pretty amazing progress with the fuel injection systems on the vdues. Thanks for all. Tim
vort28

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seem to remember Piero used to quote 135BHP, but don't know anyone that has ever had one dyno'd to prove/dis-prove this.
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

driift wrote:
2bims,

You seem to be very knowledgeable about the VDUE. What sort of horsepower at the wheel are these late model Evoluziones putting out. I am in the USA and had what I believe to be one of the only reworked original fi models in the states. Once I swapped the wire harness for the newer version a lot of the glitches went away. Help from Dirk in Germany who says they have made pretty amazing progress with the fuel injection systems on the vdues. Thanks for all. Tim

Pieros own website here quoted the Vdue i.e. original as around 100CV (HP)

The Trofeo with carbs at 105HP

The Evo 2003 with carbs is 110/115 with normal exhausts and 120/125 HP with Jolly Moto pipes

Go to the bottom of this link and he has the info on all 4 Vdues made...in italian but not so difficult to translate or understand....its the top speeds that stagger me...255km/H or 158mph in proper speed...

http://www.vdue.it/bimota-500-vdue-versione-iniezione-elettronica-1997-1998.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: