Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Moto Corse Bimota DB7 Ti Exhaust System
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Other For Sale & Wants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bi-mo-ta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Moto Corse Bimota DB7 Ti Exhaust System Reply with quote

Hello Fellow Bimota DB7 Lovers,

I've been a member here for 6 years and believe it or not, this will be my first post. Laughing

I have for sale a "new" as in never installed Moto Corse Bimota DB7 Titanium exhaust system, e.g., manifolds and link pipes for sale. I purchased 2 sets, as I thought I would get my hands onto another DB7 for my collection, and that hasn't panned out. Thus, why let this beautiful work of art sit in the box, in a cabinet and never see the light of day.

I'm seeking just under what I purchased and shipping does not come with the purchase... that is extra as I am not a business owner with either a DHL, FedEx, TNT or UPS account. They'll be shipped via the USPS. For those of you in the UK, specifically GB and the greater London metropolitan area... I frequently travel there on business and I could hand-carry to eliminate shipping, and customs fees, etc.

My price: no longer for sale

Last edited by bi-mo-ta on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
2bims

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

email piccies to "Vort" and he'll post them up for you on this post...oh...and welcome

Last edited by 2bims on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
arsenic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, too bad you didn’t had a DB8 instead Very Happy
vort28

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures of Moto Corse for bi-mo-ta post.

2bims

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats no good....I've got lots of bubble wrap and cardboard at home....Its Bling bling bling we want...detailed shots of an artisans work...not how a 5 year old Philipino child can knock up a box and wrap things.....Dissapointed….. Crying or Very sad
vort28

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somethings are for the purchaser's pleasure only !!

I'm sure if you cross bi-mo-ta palm he will send said items to you for you to unwrap in the privacy or your own home !!!
But if its free cheap thrills you after you on the wrong web site and you going to have to look elsewhere , although I would refrain from any search involving the words ' 5yr old Philippine ' !!
bi-mo-ta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vort, many thanks for the assist. I’ll send you a few other pictures of the other system installed, which you can post here. That way folks get an idea of what it looks like?!

2bims, while I respect you want to see the artisans work, trust me everything is here and is exceptionally well-made & beautiful to look at. Just that I do not have a pair of surgical gloves at home, and without, I will not unpack and risk putting my hands on them, for as we know, we don’t want the natural oil in our hands & fingers to leave prints on the Ti pieces. Plus, I prefer that the future owner have the joy of unpacking for the first time. Razz
mick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:09 pm    Post subject: moto corse Bimota DB7 ti exhaust system Reply with quote

I wonder if the moto corse titanium exhausts will fit the DB7 Oronero ? I think the aperture in the swinging arm maybe different to the steel Db7
bi-mo-ta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick, what I have fits the DB7 & DB7 Oronero.

I sent you a couple of PM’s, not sure if you recv’d them?
vort28

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more pictures from bi-mo-ta. He is tormenting me !!
Work of art but !!!!! Oh dear, must stay strong , resist !! Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil

Last edited by vort28 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
brian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow very nice system Exclamation
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
mick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: moto corse Bimota DB7 ti exhaust system Reply with quote

Bi-mo-ta
sent pm
bi-mo-ta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Still Available... Reply with quote

Still looking for a new home.

And correction for friends in GB... unfortunately my travel schedule today and this Fall doesn't look like I will be making it your way. As such and if anyone wants to purchase this beautiful work of art, I'll have to ship it to you, unless something changes with my business travel.

Thanks for the consideration.
Bob Taylor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still got the exhaust for sale?? Does it give a power advantage? Do you have to set up the ecu on a dyno? Thanks. Bob
arsenic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob Taylor wrote:
You still got the exhaust for sale?? Does it give a power advantage? Do you have to set up the ecu on a dyno? Thanks. Bob

Yes to all your questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Other For Sale & Wants All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: