Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is, or was, a company in Greece that makes replacement bodywork in fibreglass or carbon fibre for many bikes....and has or did full replacement bodywork for the DB4...tank/seat unit, belly pan, side panels, nose cone etc....They advertise on ebay...but I cant see any adverts for them at the moment...a few of us on here have bought parts from them....I also think that someone on here is breaking a whole DB4 and has most parts for sale
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was the company that advertised on ebay, based in Greece....only seems to have one item advertised so not so sure if the company is still alive and kicking...best to email them and see....unlike Bimota main factory...they do email back......

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/perfectfairings/

Found them on the internet though

http://www.perfect-fairings.com/en/products/show/bimota-db4-complete-fairings-kit-_8

99 euros for an unpainted Nose fairing.....Do you need a Screen??
laminator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laminator wrote:
Hello

I current run a Bimota YB4EI. The bike was bought from Padgetts in 1988. I had a problem with the cam and crank sensors last year, due to age, replaced them and now she runs great. Otherwise no problems with the bike.

I'm interested in all forms of motorsport, well anything with an engine really, from lawnmowers to Thrust II! I seem to have a preference for Italian styling too.

WARNING TO NEW OWNERS, OWNING A BIMOTA CAN LEAD TO AN ADDICTION!!!!

How things change.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: