Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Manchester Bike Show 2014 - Help Needed/Anyone Interested?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Manchester Bike Show 2014 - Help Needed/Anyone Interested? Reply with quote

Well...its coming up to 6 months since the Last Manchester Bike show...and it may be a distant memory in most folks minds...so is anyone interested in collaborating in next years event?? ...just interested to know who would be interested, past participants and new a-like...

Show is normally End of March each year...located near to the Trafford Centre, Manchester...Now officially being advertised

http://www.classicshows.org/manchester2013/

Dont all rush at once...he says tongue in cheek...

As the Company has recently been bought by the Swiss, they are promising Free toblerones and cheese bites to all visitors to the stand and free Rolex watches........... from Thailand....... to all participants that show bikes....Evian water to anyone thats thirsty...teehee
laminator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo bud, yep I'll join in again. We can bring the vans, etc. I can bring the YB6 instead of one of the others, the YB4 might be back by then too!

We should swap the paddock stands this year. Mine are all still fresh from the powder coaters. You take them and I'll have yours, then I'll get them coated.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand stuff Lammie, will be good to see you again, as it will have been a year...and thanks for the offer on the stands...I'm sure Vort will bring extras down if that offers stands for other stands...(pun intended)...we'll have to try to organise accommodation better next year so you dont have to face the potential prospect of cuddling up with 3 other fellas stuck in a snowdrift in order to survive..... Laughing
vort28

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So thats the YB part sorted by Lammie, and the DB by 2bims , so what am I bringing tot he party ????? Besides my good looks and wit that is ?
We down from the Fabulous five of 2013 to the terrible threesome of 2014 ?
Crying or Very sad
Lammie, You wont some of the pop up banners of the yb's for the stand ? Looking at getting a few more for 2014 as we need to up our game to get that first prize.
bimotanige

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suppose someone had better bring a bit of variety to the show to break up the Yamcatis Laughing Laughing
Pompey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I am in UK I will be there. Wink
bimotanige

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we don't have a Tesi -is the centre piece gunna be 3+ Vdues next year? Or does anyone have a Tesi stashed away???? Maybe the HB2 will make an appearance from Ireland??
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pompey wrote:
If I am in UK I will be there. Wink

The more the merrier in body or with bike, nevermind...kindred spirits, all count
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bimotanige wrote:
Now we don't have a Tesi -is the centre piece gunna be 3+ Vdues next year? Or does anyone have a Tesi stashed away???? Maybe the HB2 will make an appearance from Ireland??

Theres still a Tesi around...and maybe will still be next year...I checked the other known Tesi owner "up North" and whilst he will visit again, he doesnt do taking bikes anymore Sad
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="vort28"]
Crying or Very sad

There were 5 of us last year?
I missed one, somehow.......................
GeeKay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="vort28"]
Crying or Very sad

There were 5 of us last year?
I missed one, somehow.......................
2bims

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may have been whilst you blinked...as I dont recall the good looks and wit either.... Wink
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its OFFICIAL...we're "IN" for the third incarnation of the Annual Manchester Bike Show....weekending 22nd and 23rd March 2014, Saturday and Sunday 9.30am to 5pm @ Event City next door to the Trafford Centre....so if anymore takers on bringing a bike to show, give me a shout....only 4.5 months to go.....Vort will be organising Pop-up banners again for anyone interested in ordering some of their particualr bikes....All welcome to come down and keep us company...sit at our table, drink our Pop and eat our snacks...and be an earpiece for Geekay and BimotaNige who will be resting their larynxes in anticipation of incessant Bimota Dribble.......

Line up hoping to be 16 Bikes plus again dependant on space....12m x 6m stand booked again.

Line up hoping to have a few changes this year from last year , models wise....still short of an "HB" but KB, SB, YB, DB, BB and V-due will be well represented.....C3P0 also booked for her annual Outing...and we're hoping for a Carbon all black Tesi 3D...feelers going out as we speak.....Will keep you all Posted.

Lets just hope that theres no snow this year,,,or people going to Sea Life Centre instead.... Laughing

www.manchesterbikeshow.com
brian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great Steve! You blokes really do get a good rollup for bike shows over there. There'll be some really special bikes on your stand. Looking forward to the updates and pics afterwards. Wink
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
Bmvin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is room for a Matt. Black SB6 I would be grateful for a spot on the stand. Cheers.Vince
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: