Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

God & The Motorcycle Inventor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince186

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: God & The Motorcycle Inventor Reply with quote

God & The Motorcycle Inventor
The inventor of the Motorcycle in 1867, Sylvester H. Rope, died on June 1, 1896 in Cambridge, Massachusetts and went to heaven.
At the gates, St. Peter told Sylvester, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world,
your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven."
Sylvester thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God." St. Peter took Sylvester to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God. God recognized Sylvester and commented, "Okay, so you were the one who invented motorcycles, eh?!"
Sylvester said, "Ya, that was me..." God commented, "Well, what's the big deal of inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution, and can't run without a road?"
Sylvester was apparently embarrassed, but finally spoke, "Excuse me but aren't you the inventor of woman???"
God said, "Ah, yes."
"Well," said Sylvester, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention":
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust.
5. And the maintenance costs are outrageous!!"
"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "hold on."
God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results.
The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it. "Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed,"
God said to Sylvester, "but ...according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Jokes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: