Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Ring a Ding Ding for the Bling King, Puff Daddies in Town
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Ring a Ding Ding for the Bling King, Puff Daddies in Town Reply with quote

Surprised Surprised

Dropped off today with Bike for fitment with new rear disc, Oh Er, "Whats that you say old dear? You couldn't see me??????"

Nice Talon Bling Sprocket
, rear wheel weighs 5.90Kgs

And for the front, weighing in at a spritely 3.45Kgs....

And because its never going to be no shrinking Violet wit dem Wheels, matching angled tyre valves (although they do come with tyre valves and all spacers as standard)

And thus ...Whilst awaiting for delivery, well collection, after fitment, a possible view of the "transformation"???

akito-man

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done,they are nice Smile
GeeKay

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

may I suggest you also purchase a set of gold engine case bolts and matching brake and clutch reservoir caps too? Very Happy
akito-man

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they match the tiles too,keep em in the kitchen Laughing
morebhp

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its going to cost a bit at todays rates for a neck chain thick enough to do one of them justice. Wink
vort28

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I suggest you also purchase a set of gold engine case bolts and matching brake and clutch reservoir caps too

Oh don't encourage him, you know he has a thing for BLING.
2bims

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to kick my bling addiction, done it to 2 bikes, but neither of the Bims thanks the lord, and never ever rim tapes, Ah well, except the KTM that is....

But when something is already SO Tango Orange, could you possibly make it brighter??

I counted the number of "KTM" logos on it once, came to over 120 of them on the bike , and yet still once when I took it to Rivington Barn some bloke looked all over and said....Yup,,,,"What Bike is it mate?"

Vince186

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:

I counted the number of "KTM" logos on it once, came to over 120 of them on the bike , and yet still once when I took it to Rivington Barn some bloke looked all over and said....Yup,,,,"What Bike is it mate?"

Laughing Laughing Was he blind then........or he was blinded by the orange glow.. Wink
vort28

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what make is it then ??? Kawasaki ?
2bims

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vince186 wrote:
2bims wrote:

Laughing Laughing Was he blind then........or he was blinded by the orange glow.. Wink

Just trying to be sociable I think, the teenage spotty youngsters were all over it like Ebay Elves weighing up how much the stolen parts could fetch on gaybay.

Yeh Vort, a Kwack...
Vince186

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
Vince186 wrote:
2bims wrote:

Just trying to be sociable I think, the teenage spotty youngsters were all over it like Ebay Elves weighing up how much the stolen parts could fetch on gaybay.

Hmmmm….. Everywhere the same problems. Mad Mad
2bims

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its more of a problem in mainland Europe than the UK, the teenagers in out country are too stupid to be able to steal and ride a bike, and too lazy and stupid to be able to break it down into parts for selling Laughing

Our local BMW motorbike dealership always takes all his jackets and helmets out of display every night, as the ebay elves would smash the main display windows to steal it all and stick on ebay, shame really
oily

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2bims wrote:
I think its more of a problem in mainland Europe than the UK, the teenagers in out country are too stupid to be able to steal and ride a bike, and too lazy and stupid to be able to break it down into parts for selling Laughing

Don't you believe it...
I'm sure these skills are taught in my local technical college Wink
Sb6R fighter
Sb6 or Sb7 WANTED
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Ring a Ding Ding for the Bling King, Puff Daddies in Tow Reply with quote

[quote="2bims"]Surprised Surprised

AND THE FINAL WEIGH IN RESULTS ARE......

, rear wheel weighs 5.90Kgs WITH SPROCKET, Old Antera with sprocket....8.95Kgs

And for the front, weighing in at a spritely 3.45Kgs....AND the Old Antera a whopping 6.0Kgs

Both sets of wheels without discs and tyres, measured like for like. Thus a Total weight loss of ......5.55Kgs, or in old money, 12Lbs and 4 ounces

Felt so inspired at the weight loss I ran off to Sansburys to buy some salad fruit and veg and see if I can do likewise....

Couple of snippets (lead you in gradually... Laughing )

And both Together

brian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good 2bims. They certainlt are nice looking wheels, more importantly very light. Cool
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bimota Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: