Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

YB9 Full Bodywork and other items

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phil-short

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:27 am    Post subject: YB9 Full Bodywork and other items Reply with quote

I have a complete set of fairings and seat unit from my YB9 SRI and this will also fit the earlier YB9 also but not the Bellaria. Also i have some other items as well. I am putting it all up here first before i go down the Fleabay route.

The bodywork first....

I have the full original 3 piece fairing and also 2 brand new fairing lowers which have never been fitted. I bought these as spares *in case* and although I did have a low speed spill i never got around to repairing but decided instead to raise the riding position to suit my age instead so I now have no fairing at all and can do a full tank of juice without being bent over double when I dismount!

The top fairing has damage to the left hand side corner but it's a manageable easy repair. Also the left lower panel has a goodly scrape also but again an easy fil in with no hole. Also I have 2 brand new lower fairings in the deal and these are are perfect as never fitted. The seat unit is in really good nick with only a few spots where the paint has cracked around the mounting points due to an enormous pothole one time!. These cracks are to the paint only, the original fibreglass underneath is still perfect. Original saddle included and also rear seat hump.

As the paintjob is a personal choice and a bit tired at this stage I would assume a new owner would want to change it anyway so I don't see this as a major issue. My paintjob was for MLC racing or to give it it's complete moniker - Mid Life Crisis Racing.....

Also included in this part of the sale is the top fairing mount for the top fairing which is in good condition and which also mounts the clocks and headlamp unit.

I want to be fair on the price here so I am looking for €900 for all the above. Carriage will be additional but I will shop around for a good deal for you. I will pack on to a euro pallet if you want to check for prices to organize freight yourself

this is what she looked like way back then

These are what is for sale as a lot.

Brand new l/h lower

Brand new r/h lower

Tank seat unit

Seat unit

original right lower

Original left lower with scrape.

Nose fairing right

nose fairing left damage

Nose fairing front

slight piece of screen gone

I also have a few other items that might suit someone....Prices as below but postage I have no idea but I will charge at cost. These are small items so should be cheap enough......

Number plate holder €35 Sold
Clip ons 43mm €50 for both
Riders saddle new €150
Pillion saddle new €100
Both left and right mirrors complete with carbon air scoops These also have the advantage of placing the mirrors out wider so at least you can see something more than your elbows! would be a good upgrade for the earlier sr model..... both for €150
Headlight unit €75

Carbon number plate holder

Plate holder and Right clip om

Left clip om slight damage

Left clip on

Riders seat brand new

Pillion saddle brand new

Last edited by phil-short on Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
phil-short

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just realized I missed a few photos so here they are.....

Pillion pegs and hangers

Mirrors and air scoops

phil-short

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: YB9 Full Bodywork and other items Reply with quote

Item prices dropped and note now in Euro....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: