Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bimota Tat For sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2bims

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:27 pm    Post subject: Bimota Tat For sale Reply with quote

Due to Bike Show being cancelled

And seeing as the Show is "off"...here is what was going to be taken to the show...some stuff ordered for folk that would be attending...and some other stuff that was being offered for sale....please pm me if interested in anything

\genuine Official Bimota Hats.....and real good quality and I'm usually sceptical about Italian clothing...but the adjuster band even fits my big Bonce of a nut

Quality

I've got three of these for sale …..they fit pretty much any Bimota due to nice and stretchy...luxury inner layer so no scratchy scratchy.....NOT weatherproof....purely luxury indoor covers...come with a same material draw string bag also...I'm told they even stretch to fit DBX Models...SB6's and SB8's...

Next up....the "infamous" Bimota leather key fobs with brass securing pin and brass press stud...to keep your keys from scratching or marking your top yoke

The first 2 purchases of a Bimota Bike cover will also receive a free similar material helmet bag.....in either red or black...fist come first served on colour choice

Bimota Official Lanyards...have to say...the best lanyards I've ever seen ….chrome steel quick release buckle.....quality strap...and a chromed steel enamelled Bimota "b" buttoned rivetted onto them..>These were going to be given out to all those bringing their Beloved Bimotas to the Show...complete with a laminated photo of their bike attached to identify themselves to the other attendees.....As I often forget...that I end up being the only person there that knows everyone that attends the stands I organise....

Edd...and his rare colour option SB7....Edd doesnt do computers...Landline and post only

Here we've got SiBag….Admin...Laminator...GlenDB10....PaulDB1...Gav...BimotaAndy….Ben Wylie...Amore Moto....PhilFingers...and me with the Borsalino Cheeky Monkey...Today I was ordering the T-shirts for the whole stand....saved myself a small fortune there....

More stuff being listed on here tomorrow....but it will also be going onto Facebook...Seeing as the Forum members on here were making up every single contributor bar "one newbie"...I'm offering up stuff here first..."old Skool"....thats me....
stockcar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pricing??
ruffef

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'l defo take a cover. that'd be great. are they from bim classic parts or some you had made up?

and a lanyard if you have any spare?

thanks
fred
2bims

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a pm...... Shocked
Number2

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any prices and will you send it ti the USA
2bims

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite late to the party....but I have a couple of things remaining...what were you interested in...and yes...of course...I've sent stuff to over 65 countries so USA not a problem....as long as Trump allows bimota goods in that is
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Spare Parts For Sale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: