Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bb1 for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> BB Series / Vort.....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2OR4STROKES

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:31 pm    Post subject: Bb1 for sale Reply with quote

Due to a recent legislation last year in Singapore that all bikes from june 93 to june 2003 must be scrape it is now with grear sadness to ask whether anyone in our forum is willing to buy over my good condition bb1... i have seven bikes affected and I truly curse this present govt. Who are extremely unfair and even stupid . Our hard earn money just force to scrape because of emissions . By the way onl bikes are affecred , cars, trucks, etc not affected at all ..the bike is red in colour . I will post if there are keen buyers.
brian

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a real shame... another example of government rules that make a no sense. I would keep it if I was in your situation and could afford to do so. It will be a rare motorcycle in Singapore
'99 DB4 #104, '96 SB6 #1165, '94 DB2 J #652, '99 DB4 #088, '08 VTX1800, '93 ZXR750R M1, '95 ZXR750, '95 ZXR750 Race Bike, '94 CBR400rr NC29 Race Bike, '94 CB250, '49 BSA C10 250, '61 BSA A10 650, '89 ZXR750, '91 Ducati 851
vort28

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to gift it to a nice forever home , I'll pay to have it shipped to the UK.
Always fancied a BB1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> BB Series / Vort..... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: