Bimota Forum Forum Index Bimota Forum
Forum for Bimota Owners and Riders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bimota V-Due Evoluzione

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skyline-Mark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Bimota V-Due Evoluzione Reply with quote

Hi

Mark here new to the Bimota forum hope over time to get to know some of you guys and learn lots more about the Bimota V-due500

I am looking for an immaculate V-Due Evoluzione with 0-miles or very low miles. If anyone has or knows of one for sale, please could you give me a call on my Mobile 07725 509954 Thanks

Regards Mark
2bims

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presumably you are UK based then Mark?......do you have a price range? Are the current ones on ebay at dealers not what you are looking for? And lastly...is it to ride on the road/track....or lounge decoration?
Skyline-Mark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

My search was short lived, as I was called this morning by a gentleman who has owned his Bimota Vdue Evoluzione from new, with only 800-miles on it. So, I bought it and I pick it up tomorrow evening Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

Regards Mark
2bims

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mark.....I saw you and your bike a few times on the island....Douglas Sea front etc.....but was never around when you were around...I was following 2 mates off the ferry hence having to dissappear when they did...but evidently you have tracked me down...and the best place for Vdues also....well done....Of course now you have to tell us more...not only about your Vdue and whos let one go...but also your Suzy special....as I presume the beauty of that runs deeper than just the skin......

Once we know who you got the bike from we'll know if anything needs doing to it...as some picked up direct from the factory still need some work to be fettled that seems to get missed...simple stuff though nothing really to worry about........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bimota Forum Forum Index -> Bikes Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: